Click to enlarge! So I’ve been working on this all day. It’s a visual grocery list with calorie information per serving. It’s all low-calorie/no-sugar stuff that would slash your calories in half. You could print it out and take it with you to the store or keep it near by for calorie info. :) Mostly dairy/bread/condiments/snack products. I tried to add things that are easy to find in any grocery/supermarket. Feel free to drop a msg in my ask if you think I should add something to the list.
- Olive oil
- Peanut butter
- Whole grains
-Note the avocados in there - excellent ‘healthy’ fats.
- Watermelon - great for keeping hydrated!
- Blueberries - antioxidant heaven <3
- The rest is super fantastic too. This would be a superb breakfast :)
Food recommendation of the day: Melba toast.
They are about 20 calories per piece and satisfy my carb/starch food cravings.
Low cal blended iced coffee
1 packet Starbucks Via instant coffee or equivilant
100ml skimmed milk/equivilant
Granulated sweetener (optional)
3 teaspoons low cal hot chocolate power (optional but awesome)
1. Boil some water, add 75ml to the Starbucks via or equivilant instant coffee in a mug and dissolve.
2. Wrap ice in a towel and bash until crushed.
3. In a blender add coffee, milk, crushed ice and sweetener and hot chocolate powder if desired, and blend.
Seriously this is so damn awesome and filling, making this every freaking day from now on
~65 calories !